WHY CHOOSE US?
EYFS - Twinkle Edu Care program follows the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) of the British National Curriculum, standards for the learning, development and care of your child from birth to 3 years old.
Values-based Education (VbE) is a successful worldwide transformational movement for positive change, an approach to education for schools and other settings.
VbE has already transformed many schools worldwide, by giving learners access to an ethical vocabulary based on human values, such as respect, justice, integrity, harmony, trust and honesty. What does VbE do for learners?
We provide a safe and secure environment dedicated to child development. We are a team of qualified professionals and each of us doubles as a key person for specific children so that they're guaranteed the care and attention that they need.
- A positive environment, where the children appear happy, content, and settled.
- A centre team which is qualified and experienced.
- A safe and secure environment.
- Staff that have quality relationships with children.
- A high standard of hygiene and cleanliness.
- Clear, daily communication about your child’s routine and activities.
- Innovative and creative programs that assist development.
- Warm and friendly staff.
- Rooms that present a stimulating environment (for example, quality toys, books, and artwork).
- Feedback on children’s progress.
- Convenient locations.
We invite your family to schedule a tour, or have a conversation with our Admissions team, to discover if Twinkle Educare could be the right fit for your child.
For more information on any of our programmes please contact us at phone no. or email.
Monday - Friday Open 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
We engage children in quality play experiences that promote development of memory, language and peer group adjustment skills and also improve academic learning
For your child only the best will do. We have what it takes to deliver the building blocks of a good education every day – positive learning experiences!
We build strong child care partnerships to reinforce every child’s self-confidence and foster a sense of belonging to a community
We believe in imbibing young learners with strong educational values by encouraging them to persevere, inquire, think critically, reflect and excel